• Candidates for admission to the Ph.D programme shall have passed SSLC (10th or 11th class/grade and PUC or higher secondary (12th grade) before joining undergraduate (UG) programme (3 or more years) and UG before joining PG degree programme. That is, 10+2+UG Degree (3 or more years) or 11+1+ UG Degree (3 or more years).
• Candidates for admission to the Ph.D programme shall have a Master's degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to the Master degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body, with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale
• A relaxation of marks, from 45- 55% or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Differently-Abled and other categories of candidates as per the decision of the Commission from time to time, or for those who had obtained their Master's degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
• Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and successfully completing the M.Phil. Degree shall be eligible to proceed to do research work leading to the Ph. D. Degree in the same Institution in an integrated programme.
• Master's Degree in the faculties of Arts, Sciences, Fine Arts, Languages, Commerce, Education, Management Science of this Institution or equivalent thereto.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the educational institute and go through all the details of the PhD courses offered by the institute and select the area of research that the candidate wants to pursue.
Step 2: Candidates need to keep an eye out for any admission advertisement in newspapers or visit the official website of the university to fill the application form for admission in the course of their choice. Usually the admission notification is released 4-5 months before the commencement of the course cycle.
Step 3: Next, candidates need to fill and submit their application forms for the PhD course as per the schedule shared by the educational institute. Aspirants also need to ensure that they pay the application fee on time and submit all the required documents along with their application form for PhD admissions.
Step 4: Some educational institutes also specify that candidates need to submit a research proposal along with their application form. The application form along with the research proposal is submitted at the Research Unit of the educational institute where scrutiny of the application is conducted.
Step 5: After scrutiny of the PhD course application form is complete then most of the educational institutes shortlist the names of the candidates who need to appear for the entrance exam and other admission rounds that are conducted for shortlisting aspirants for admission in PhD programmes offered by them.
Step 6: Candidates who are selected for PhD programmes on the basis of the admission rounds are then assigned supervisors/ guides for their PhD research.
PhD Business Administration.
PhD in Management PhD in Aviation Management.
PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
PhD in Accounting and Financial Management.
PhD in Marketing/ Brand Management.
PhD in Commerce.
PhD in Commerce and Management.
PhD in Humanities.
PhD in Social Work.
PhD in English.
PhD in Social Sciences.
PhD in Public and Economic Policy.
PhD in Humanities & Social Sciences.
PhD in Humanities and Life Sciences.
PhD in Psychology.
PhD in Arts.
PhD in International Relations and Politics.
PhD in Physiology.
PhD in Public Policy.
PhD in Literature.
PhD in Chemistry.
PhD in Clinical Research.
PhD in Science.
PhD in Bioscience.
PhD in Bioinformatics.
PhD in Mathematical and Computational Sciences.
PhD in Environmental Science and Engineering.
PhD in Applied Chemistry & Polymer Technology.
PhD in Applied Sciences.
PhD Zoology PhD in Physics.
PhD in Basic and Applied Sciences.
Phd in Mathematics PhD in Zoology.
Popular PhD Courses in Commerce.
PhD in Commerce Management.
PhD in Accounting and Financial Management.
PhD in Engineering.
PhD in Genetic Engineering.
PhD in Civil Engineering.
PhD Program in Quantitative Techniques.
PhD in Engineering and Technology.
PhD Electronics & Communication Engineering.
PhD Computer Science Engineering.
PhD in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
PhD in Aeronautical and Automobile Engineering.
PhD in Information Technology.
PhD in Ceramic Engineering.
PhD in Production Engineering.
PhD in Marine Biotechnology.
PhD in Chemical Engineering.
PhD in Mechanical Engineering.
PhD in Law.
PhD in Constitutional Law.
PhD in Law and Governance.
PhD in Legal Studies.
PhD in Education
PhD in Teaching
PhD in Hospitality
Ph.D. (Mass Communication).
M.Phil. (Journalism and mass communication).